C.Quartz Finest Reserve
C.Quartz Finest Reserve is a unique experience built around Next-Gen nanotechnology and the service of the most talented and passionate car care perfectionists in the world. While the technology and results of Finest Reserve are truly Next Gen, the principals that guide the C.Quartz Finest program and their installers harken to a time when quality, responsibility, honesty, character, and good old-fashioned hard work were expected.
Since day one the goal of C.Quartz Finest, has been to approve only the most talented, caring, and character driven professionals across the world. Over the years the program has continually improved and demanded more of their installers, while pushing the chemists to continuously innovate and provide the tools necessary to surpass expectations for these specialists and their clients time and again!
When Finest Reserve is selected, there is only one option for preparation of the vehicle. All Finest installers have made a commitment to fully prep, decontaminate, and polish the surface to the highest level possible before application of Finest Reserve to enhance it even further! Furthermore, a mandatory 2 coats are applied (at a minimum) and heat cured at a consistent 140° F via IR cure lamps for the ultimate automotive enhancement experience.
Finest Reserve provides a gloss that lasts for years, provides stain resistance, hydrophobicity, gloss, and creates a dirt-repellency not possible with any other method of protection. Finest Reserve becomes an integral part of your vehicle sheltering the finish from environmental hazards and allowing it to be washed with ease for years to come.
After your vehicle has been returned to you, our commitment does not end. One of the greatest advantages of Finest Reserve is their line of maintenance products designed and manufactured in house specifically for use with their nanotech coatings. Without appropriate tips, even the best products cannot reach their potential. Therefore your specialist and/or the owner of C.Quartz Finest North America is mandated to provide a thorough explanation and demonstration of how to care for your vehicle before your first wash. Furthermore your specialist will present you with an owner’s manual and complimentary set of wash products from CarPro for ease of care.
Features & Specifications
Aesthetics – Yields a deep rich, glossy finish that lasts for years and resists oxidation
- Enhanced Chemical and UV Protection – Next-Gen tech in Finest Reserve amps up the protection against man-made and environmental hazards alike. Pollen, bird droppings, industrial fallout, and strong ultraviolet radiation no longer reach the surfaces once protected by Finest Reserve.
- Water-Spot Resistance – Water, dirt, and oil repellency provide a virtual self-cleaning effect when rinsed or after a rain
- High Density – Next Sio2poxi tech results in a tough 3+ micron thick coating, yielding increased abrasion resistance and reducing the occurrence of wash-related marring.
- Increased Hydrophobicity– Sophisticated 3D Nano Structure offers immense water beading and sheeting characteristics, with a Contact Angle of 110° ~ 115°, and the only protection available that offers a sliding angle of 10°
- Extreme Thermal Protection – Temperature resistance in excess of 1000° provides greater protection than any vehicle will ever experience
Moving forward your vehicle will be much easier to care for however it is essential that you do take the time to properly wash it or else setup a maintenance plan with your specialist. To easily maintain your Finest Reserve coating, simply wash the vehicle by hand using a CarPro merino wool mitt, CarPro Reset, and dry with a premium quality microfiber towel. Additional maintenance products designed by CarPro specifically for the best performance of their C.Quartz nano coatings are also available based on your environment, and needs. Inquire with your Finest Installer for more information.
How does it work?
Finest Reserve utilizes an entirely new technology built on a complex hybrid blend of quartz infused epoxy nanotech particles. This Next-Gen technology utilizes an advanced hybrid nano structural composition, which bridges the gap between ceramic and organic materials, creating an extremely high gloss, dense nano-coat. This results in an extremely glossy, durable, thick coating of protection that lasts for many years and with advances in a variety of attributes and unlike anything that has come before it.